Spent your whole night tossing and turning? Interrupted sleep can make you feel cranky and sleepy the next day. Sleep is an essential part of our life and if we don’t get the required amount of sleep then we tend to feel lazy and irritated. Restful sleep with is required for the proper functioning of our body.
And the most important factor that contributes to a peaceful sleep is temperature; the temperature of the room determines the kind of sleep we are going to get with a bamboo pillow. A room that is too hot will leave you feeling sweaty and you would be spending your night shivering if the room is too cold. And finding the perfect balance of the temperature becomes more difficult if you are sharing a room with someone because everyone has a different temperament towards the temperature.
Sleep and Temperature with a Bamboo Pillow
It is proven that we fall asleep only after our body temperature starts falling. And a warmer bedroom leads to very disturbed sleep. But a room that is too cold also leaves you sleepless. So, you need to find a balance of temperature for a good night’s sleep. can help us to sleep well.
Hot Temperature and sleep: Hot and Humid nights can prove to be problematic as hot temperatures lead to sweating, which can cause you to wake up during the nights. Naturally, your body temperature lowers when you sleep but this process is disrupted if the temperature of the room is on the warmer side.
Cold Temperature and sleep: Body temperature decreases at night but the temperature is very cold then you might face difficulty in falling asleep too. When your feet are cold, it becomes difficult to fall asleep.
Tips for Maintaining a Comfortable Sleep Temperature with a Bamboo Pillow
· Use a Fan or Air Conditioner: It’s a simple step that can give a perfect temperature to your room. If your room is hot then just switch on your Air Conditioner or Fan and you are good to go.
· Swap your bedding when seasons change: The bed sheets, pillows, and quilts should be changed according to the season. You can switch to a with Cooling Gel, this pillow keeps you cool throughout the night.
· Keep your room dark: Darkrooms promote sleep. Light may make it difficult to fall asleep and may help in quality sleep.
· don’t exercise before bedtime: Your body warms up after exercise and it takes time to cool down. If you exercise immediately before bedtime then you won’t be able to sleep peacefully.
· Rethink sleepwear: Sleepwear also plays an important role in your sleep. Wear comfortable and loose clothes when sleeping.
· Avoid Caffeine: Avoid having coffee or tea before sleep, as they make it difficult to fall asleep at night
To make the long story short,
Temperature does affect the quality of sleep and ideally, a cooler temperature will provide us with good quality sleep. And to ensure a cool night you should surely invest in a with cooling gel. These pillows are made of breathable fabric and the gel keeps you cool throughout the night. Invest in this and have the sleep of your dreams.